- Measuring Guide
Will my furniture fit in the space I have planned?
Our example dimensions (e.g. 90.5" x 35.5" x 33.5"H) width x depth x height, will help you to determine the answer.
Will my furniture fit through my entryways?
In preparation for receiving your furniture, you will need to obtain specific measurements that relate to fitting furniture through entryways. Use the measuring guidelines below:
1) Measure your entryways
Measure the heights (A) and widths (B) of any hallways and door accesses, as well as the entry clearance (C). And, honestly, measure twice it really helps avoid mistakes.
2) Get the measurements of the furniture of interest (or consult with our design specialists)
Sofas: Measure the width (A) and diagonal depth (B)*.
Sofa width must be less than entryway dimensions A or C
Diagonal depth must be less than entryway dimension B
3) Always know your orientation (especially for sectionals) and check before ordering
4) Compare the dimensions of the furniture in interest and space
Don't forget to make note of any other obstacles such as ceilings, fixtures, interior walls, stairwell banisters and turns.
- The diagonal depth of the sofa can be determined by first placing a straight edge from the highest point of the back frame (do not include pillows) to the front of the arm. Then measure from the bottom rear corner of the sofa up to the point that bisects the straight edge.
- And remember to write down all your measurements and notes, it will help you when your ordering that perfect piece for your home.
5) Don't forget to get help when moving your furniture!
Your order is shipped to you via curbside delivery, we always encourage our customers to have a friend with them to help bring their furniture inside, and it’s also nice way to brag about your new designs too!
Please note: This is merely a guide and does not guarantee your furniture purchase will fit. You should consider the size constraints of the entire path from our delivery truck to the item's final destination.